ExtremeZ.net  

Go Back   ExtremeZ.net > Extreme and fetish forum > FemDom

Old 08-19-2017, 08:33 PM

Title: Doctor Marina Angel Checks her Stepbrother's Temperature with a Blowjob

Description: Cute and horny Marina Angel is a hot doctor with a bubble butt under her white coat. She got a call about her stepbrother and his fever. She has to stop by and check him out. She even brought her stethoscope and listens to his heart. It's offical. He's sick. Luckily, she has the perfect remedy to make him feel better. She takes off her jacket, then top and skirt, her stepbrother wondering if she had pills under it all. He finally realizes she's the cure when she gives him a solo female masturbation show, shoving a few fingers in her pussy. It could have been is dick, but he's sick. Yet, not sick enough for a sloppy deepthroat blowjob. She gets on her knees and pulls his dick out, giving him a handjob till it's hard. When it is, she shoves it in her mouth. She needs him to cum for her. A fresh sample for a facial. We need more doctors like Marina Angel.

Format: MP4
Duration: 14 Min
Size: 820 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download file - 401.0 MB
Download file - 401.0 MB
Download file - 19.0 MB
Old 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM

Title: I Am God And You Are Nothing (Mental Manipulation And Financial Mindfuckery)

Description: Princess Kaylynn

Always back for more, you can never seem to get enough. I am your one true God and you were put here to serve me. My long legs and perfect heels will always rule your mind. You can never get enough of me. I am absolutely perfect. Don't you wish you could give me everything you have? You wish I'd take it all and completely fuck you over financially. You are my servant, you were put here to please me. You are controlled by God. I am perfection. My endless, long, lovely legs down to my toes, they drain you dry of everything. You are my slave. You are weak for me.

I control you. I am in the deep, dark depths of your mind. I will use and abuse you as I see fit. You are worthless. You are nothing. You are a weak willed slave bending underneath my perfect fingers, being crushed underneath my perfect heels. You will give me all that I crave, just to worship me. God controls you. I control every bit of your free will. I think for you now. You are my toy. You will adore me at every waking moment. You will breathe in my essence with every inhale. You will be consumed by my perfection. Go ahead, kiss my perfect toes. I know you can't resist. You're so weak for me.

Give in and kiss my Goddess toes. Live for my perfection. Worship. Adore. Spoil. Give me everything, just to lick my heels. Kiss my Princess tattoo on my foot. Show me how much you worship me. Spoil me for I am your true God. You will give me everything that I need and want. I will totally overpower you with my words and there is nothing you can do about it. I am your weakness, I am your strength and you will bend to my will as I see fit. Pray to me, pray to your God. You're so addicted to me and I know it. I'm inside of your mind. Get on your knees before me where you belong, know your place before me. Know your place in front of God. You will sacrifice your mind, body and soul just to please me.

Format: WMV
Duration:12 Min
Size: 399 Mb

Download:
Download | Play it online
Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM

Title: Kali - Tied Up And Brutal Abused

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 347 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Old Yesterday, 02:37 AM

Title: Manimals (1080 HD)

Description: Degradation can get real creative here at Mean Girl Manor sometimes. I make them keep their heads down as I point with open toed boots what slave is going to be what. This slave is going to be pig because he's so fat, the skinny slave is going to be a gay little ostrich, and the third slave- it is going to be a giraffe because giraffes are my favorite . Of course this is all pretend, they're still REAL SLAVES, and slaves don't get treated as well as animals!

First I have these pathetic creatures take turns as they kiss my feet and share food out of a doggy bowl. They're going to need to eat for what I'm going to put them through. One by one, they have to imitate their as I ride on them with their backs between my legs. And as I do, I make sure to jab them with everything they're not. I'd feel guilty if they actually were animals, lucky for me they're just slaves and I DON'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT DEHUMANIZING THEM. By the time I'm done with them they're going to wish they were a different species.

Princess Carmela

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 670 Mb

Download:
Old Yesterday, 04:39 AM

Title: Pantyhose Chastity Tease

Description: If you're into pantyhose and/or chastity, you'll love this vid. (These pantyhose have already been sold to an excited fan but if you would like a worn garment with or without a custom vid with me wearing it, send me an email. Minimum tribute $250. MsT at MistressT

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 354 Mb

Download:
Old Yesterday, 06:39 AM

Title: Tina`s Human Ashtray Swallows Her Cigarette Ash! (Tina Winter)(MP4 Full Hd 1080p Format)

Description: Tina`s slave knows that when she calls, her better come quick! In this video she summons him and he`s at her side within seconds, fearing punishment should he be too slow. He lights up her cigarette like a good boy, and she has him kneel before her as her human ashtray. As she sits and enjoys the delicious puffs of smoke, she pauses to tap the cigarette in his open mouth. "Swallow it," she demands, and he does as told like a good little bitch. Tina gets her much-needed nicotine fix as her slave obediently sits and waits to take her disgusting ashes. "Thank you, Mistress," he says after swallowing even more of the gross ash. When she`s decided she`s had enough smoke, she puts the cigarette out on his tongue and makes him eat the butt! He chokes it down, eager to please his mistress and not wanting to disappoint. He`ll do anything for his goddess, even reducing himself to nothing more than her ashtray!

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 193 Mb

Download:
Old Yesterday, 08:40 AM

Title: Vikkis Hands Free Ejaculation (Jule 1th 2017)

Description: Goddess Vicky is here to yet again prove to how much control she has over your lousy cock. Weak and unable to resist the power of your superior, your...

Format: WMV
Duration: 7 Min
Size: 250 Mb

Download:
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Title: Xenja: Belting the ass!

Description: Cruel punishment by a ruthless Dominatrix. First she is belting his ass, then caning it hard and merciless. Makes her naked male slave scream with pain!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 420 Mb

Download:
Download file - 401.0 MB
Download file - 19.3 MB